Bona Fide Press:
- Online British music mag NewNoise.net conducted this interview with us for their March '05 issue.
- TimeOut New York wrote a neat thing about our 1/21/05 show at CBGB.
- A little publication name of TheaterMania.com said some nice things about us, including this Notable Quotable:
"They may be genuine independents, but with their catchy harmonies and mind-blowing wall-of-sound, they are surely on their way towards some Brooklyn hipster version of international stardom." If they only knew how incredibly right they are!
- New York City's own The Deli is boasting this interview featuring several Notable Quotables along these lines:
"Hats, headbands, head lamps, fake Mohawks, artificial bald pates, weird-colored wigs, caps, beanies, like... visors, pageboy hairdos and bobs, helmets, wigs, your spray-ons -- basically anything you can think of, we’ve tried."
- killthenoise.net has posted this review of our Feb 15 ('04) Chain Reaction show. Notable Quotable:
"I had never once considered letting loose and full on dancing until W.A.S started in." For we are the lords of dance.
- an interview by The Student Life of Pomona College fame. This thing is one big Notable Quotable.
- a totally unexpected, yet decently competent, review of our 2001 self-release Safety Fun and Learning (In That Order) by Ink19. Notable Quotable:
"Times are tight, and starting a band is good way [sic] to kill some time until the economy picks up."
Neal Pollack's book tour extravaganza (click on the "Band/Christopher Penn" link on the side) Don't look at this. This is dumb, bereft of Notable Quotables.