Several of WAS's favorite jokes as identified by their punchlines
- Hardly; I've half a mind to breach the subject!
- [in French accent] Please, mon Dieu, ne me touchez pas la! Don't touch me there PLEASE!!!!!
- [in posh British accent] Excuse the presumption, Minister, but hand-cuffs have never been my cup of tea; cufflinks more likely! Now unhand my daughter, the leprechaun.
- It just goes to show: A tip of the hat isn't always what's called for. Even though obviously in this case it was.
- So the angel brushes the oatmeal from her laps and says, "If it's breakfast I had wanted, I could just as easily have gone to IHOP!"
- That ain't no shabbily-clothed peasant, mister... It's a lion!